Turkish Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Türkiye

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Merhaba!
Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:41 am by doktorK
Hi everyone!
My name is Keila. I'm from Brasil.
I would like to learn turkish language....
Can you help me? Very Happy

Comments: 3
Welcome to the Turkish forum!
Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:05 pm by Ghenwa
Hi everyone and welcome to the forum. This forum is dedicated to Turkey fans and admirers, that includes persons like Turks, their culture and history, and for persons that somehow are connected with Turkey or with the Turks.
Hope you enjoy it!Smile

Comments: 26
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is berchuc

Our users have posted a total of 260 messages in 47 subjects
Latest topics
» Common Phrases
Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:46 pm by Amy

» Word Game - Food & Drinks
Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:44 pm by Amy

» Word Game - Furnitures (Ev Eşyaları)
Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:43 pm by Amy

» Word Game - Verbs
Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:41 pm by Amy

» Better planning for greater development
Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:18 am by Lexi

» vanilla pudding and banana
Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:08 pm by Amy

» Happy Birthday
Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:39 am by scot

» Comments & Suggestions
Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:14 pm by scot

» Merhaba!
Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:51 am by Ghenwa

» İstanbul
Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:45 am by scot

» Yusuf Güney - Bir Sevda Masalı
Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:39 pm by Ghenwa

» Babam ve Oğlum
Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:45 am by Ghenwa

» Necati Şaşmaz
Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:33 am by Ghenwa

» Gökhan Özen
Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:27 pm by Ghenwa

» Mustafa Sandal - Karizma
Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:47 pm by Ghenwa

» Şebnem Ferah
Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:45 pm by Ghenwa

» Istanbul
Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:54 pm by scot

» Bir Başka İstanbul
Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:55 pm by Ghenwa

» Kenan Doğulu
Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:49 pm by Ghenwa

» The Infinitive
Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:12 am by Ghenwa

Top posters
Ghenwa (110)
Better planning for greater development I_vote_lcapBetter planning for greater development I_voting_barBetter planning for greater development I_vote_rcap 
scot (60)
Better planning for greater development I_vote_lcapBetter planning for greater development I_voting_barBetter planning for greater development I_vote_rcap 
aylin (21)
hakansa (19)
wing0088 (14)
Amy (9)
najmi (6)
Azul (5)
salhino (5)
Vax (5)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Better planning for greater development

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lexi

Male Scorpio

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-18

Better planning for greater development Empty
PostSubject: Better planning for greater development   Better planning for greater development I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:18 am

Adequate housing for the Low Income Group (LIG) can best be achieved by construction of buildings with ground plus one to two floors above.  For some period it should be constructed by the public sector, then, gradually it must be undertaken by the group housing societies.  Properties in Kerala are being developed by the housing societies in close cooperation with certain prominent self-help groups.

As regards High Income Group (HIG) and Middle Income Group (MIG) housing, mainly the State Housing Boards and to some extent the Development Authorities, Improvement Trusts should be encouraged to take up the responsibility of at least a part of this construction to the extent possible for them from their organizational and financial capabilities.  A suggestive proportion would be to say 25 to 40 percent of the total requirement depending upon the local situation.  Rest of the construction can be left to the private sector, cooperative societies and individuals who can tap other resources and savings possible for developing the housing sector.

Mainly inspired by the Baker model scores of non-governmental organizations have implemented housing projects with minimum inputs to ensure a roof over the head for a vast section of the population of the state.  The sincere efforts of these organizations have paid off in the long run.  Today there is a significant decrease in the urban slums and squatter settlements.

With the increasing migration of the people from the rural areas of the various districts and also from other states, the problem of urban housing should not get aggravated.  In some cities in the country, the persistent efforts of the local bodies and the city corporations actually led a sea change in the urban housing sector.  But the situation was back to square one when the ground situation started changing.
Back to top Go down

Better planning for greater development
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turkish Forum :: OFF-TOPIC :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: